In order to set up your private session, please contact us.
During a private session at Bay Area Pilates the instructor utilizes Pilates to create a comprehensive program specialized for each individual. Exercises are done on apparatuses to both strengthen and lengthen muscles. All exercises can be modified for specific bodies or injuries. The focus is on deep strengthening of “the core” (an area of the body consisting of the abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and the glutes.) Clients do not progress through the stages until their body is ready and their mind is establishing a connection with their core.
Private lessons are for you, if…
• You want to intensify your mat workouts.
• You prefer one on one coaching.
• You want to try the Pilates machines.
• You’re recovering from an injury.
• You have specialized needs that cannot be addressed in a class setting.
One Session $55 or 10 sessions for $495
Semi-private Sessions are for those looking to keep the authentic Pilates workout more cost-effective. Instructors offer the same private session workout, but for 2 or 3 clients at a time.